|1. Where were you and what were you doing at the time?|
- We were taking a walk in a suburban neighborhood near our apartment, up Cottage St. to "Clark Creek Park" with our 4 year old & 7 month old daughters around 6:00 PM. It was twilight but still very light out.
2. What made you first notice the object?
- I don't know, I just looked up into the sky and saw the 1st one of the "balloon-like" clusters.
3. What did you think the object was when you first noticed it?
- The objects looked like balloon clusters at first, descending down from the many wisps of clouds high overhead. Then it became apparent that instead they were some "balloon-like" cluster UFOs that we'd studied about before.
4. Describe the object and its actions and motions in detail.
- These were the infamous "balloon-like" clusters, as well as some single spheres that seemed to slowly move in paths. The 1st group had 3 separate sphere clusters, the 2nd group had 2 separate sphere clusters. Some groups had a red sphere within a cluster of apparently white spheres. We've seen many photos, videos and have read about these "balloon-like" clusters before this event today. They would move along on
slowly and then seem to stay in the same area for awhile at times.
5. Describe your feelings, reactions and actions, during and after sighting the object.
- We had no strange feelings, just excitement. We've had different types of encounters numerous times, but have never witnessed these "balloon-like" clusters in person. We've also never gotten any photos or video of any other incidents before this.
6. How did you lose sight of the object?
- We never really lost sight of the objects except when they eventually would rise above and beyond certain wisps of high clouds after awhile. We continued on to the public park.
A Photo Or Two
(better, larger photo link above at MUFON)
I also cover this case today at Strange State UFO and have other photos there too.
Please check out the sidebar with other `State' UFO blogs!
And yes, there is a video submitted:
I'm a little less in awe than the filmer but this does lend some clarification IMO - someone playing mischief with balloons? All that said, what do you think?